Live Well 2016 Expo - Vendor Guidelines
The following outlines the Vendor Booth procedures and guidelines for Vendors at the Live Well 2016 Health & Wellness Expo at Destiny Pointe Christian Center, September 16-18:
- All vendors must sign in at the Vendor Information Desk to receive booth assignment and ID tags.
- Vendors may begin checking and setting up on Friday, September 16th at 5:30 pm; Saturday, September 17th at 7 am; Sunday at 8 am (Building will be locked and shut down during 10:30 am Worship Service and reopened immediately after service).
- The DFC Conference Steering committee approves all vendor merchandise.
- Vendors will be responsible for arranging their booth neatly and professionally. Please feel free to bring additional props to display your merchandise. We will provide one table and chairs for your workers.
- No offensive or illegal goods will be displayed or sold.
- No merchandise or fixtures can be fastened to the walls.
- Please bring U.S. currency to provide change. We will not have currency to provide vendors with change.
- We do not have storage room to store any merchandise. You must bring your product with you on the day of the EXPO. If you participate both Friday and Saturday, you will be allowed to leave your merchandise overnight.
- DPCC is not responsible for NSF checks, bad credit card charges, or lost, stolen, and damaged property.
- Vendor fees are due by September 1st, 2016. Vendor spaces are based upon availability.
- The Vendor booth fee is $135.00 for 3 days (Includes BONUS Sunday Vendors) or $75.00 for 1 day.
The vendor booth fee includes one table and 2 chairs for displaying vendor merchandise, admission to Friday and Saturday workshops. Fitness Certification EXCLUDED.
- The DPCC EXPO Team assigns all vendor placements.
- Vendors are directed to unload and load their merchandise using the dock area on the side of the DPCC Gymnasium.
- Vendors are encouraged to sell on Friday night, September 16, 6 to 10 pm; Saturday September 17th and until 6pm on Saturday will be allowed to set up on Sunday after service until 2pm, if interested.
- Conference attendees will be encouraged to visit the vendor booths on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Conference attendees will be given a list of vendors.
- Vendors are responsible for their booths and merchandise.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Vendors must not request any services of the church staff. All vendor questions must be directed to the EXPO Team Members assigned to vendors.
- All vendors should donate one gift from their business to be given as a door prize.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
To: DEE Inc, Destiny Pointe Christian Center, Shazzy Inc & Shazzy Fitness LLC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") located at 12850 Hwy 9 N, Suite 600-308, Alpharetta, GA 30004:
I, the Participant, in consideration of being permitted to use the facilities and participate in activities for, in conjunction with or on behalf of, the Company, do hereby on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, freely and voluntarily execute this document under the following terms:
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
I understand my use of the facilities and participation in activities for, in conjunction with or on behalf of the Company involves inherent risks, dangers and hazards including but not limited to the following: risks of personal injury from slips, trips, falls, collisions, burns, cuts, abrasions, splinters, exertion, repetitive movements, and the conduct of the other participants.
I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, and the possibility of personal injury, harm, death, property damage or loss, resulting therefrom, and responsibility for losses, costs and damages, however caused, that I incur as a result of my use of the facilities and my participation in activities for, in conjunction with or on behalf of the Company.
I, hereby agree:
- TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, PARTNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, INVESTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my use of the facilities or participation in any activity for, in conjunction with or on behalf of the Company, due to any cause whatsoever.
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES the Company and their respective owners, partners, subsidiaries, investors, contractors, employees, successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, actions, causes of action and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, whether foreseen or unforeseen, which arise or may hereafter arise from my use of the Company 's facilities or participation in any activities for the Company, for any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from such use or participation and for any costs involved in connection with such claims.
- This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
- Release for Use of Images
I hereby give my consent to photograph, film, videotape and then use, reproduce, and publish said images of me.
I agree that photographs/negatives, film, or videotapes thereof shall constitute the sole property of the Company, with full right of disposition in any manner whatsoever, including the right to publish in connection with EE Inc. or DShazzy Fitness marketing efforts, ShazzyFitness.com or Shazzy Fitness social media channels. I hereby release the Company and his/her legal representatives and assigns from any and all claims whatsoever in connection with the use, reproduction, publication of the images thereof.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives in the event of my death or incapacity; In entering into this Agreement, I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees other than what is set forth in this Agreement.