Merry Christmas to our beautiful
Shazzy Fitness family!
As I was praying about what to give my dearly loved ladies in my Bible Study group as a small gift for Christmas, the Lord had me give them each a tangible reminder of the "Gift of Love". He has encouraged and prompted me to share this gift to you as well.
In this high anxiety season of shopping to buy just the right gifts, the pressure of preparing your homes, cooking the perfect meal and the many prayers for peace with tender relationships…BE STILL, remember this is the time of reflecting on the greatest gift exchange of all…Jesus sacrifice offered to the world for our Salvation.
Jesus exchanged His righteous, holiness and precious blood to redeem all of our lives. Jesus exchanged His perfection for our imperfection because of His gift of Love.
My prayer is that we fill our hearts, minds and souls with that same Love that He has made available to us all. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide our attitude, words, actions and even "restrain our "reactions." Expect the miracles of Christ that will continuously amaze you this season. You will enjoy the sweet reminders of His presence and presents for many days to come.
Here is my holiday present and blessing to you all:
1. Fruit. Bear good fruit for Christ. Let your character reflect who you are. John 15:5, (our Lord says) "I am the vine, you are the branches, abide in Him and bear much fruit."
2. Candy. Speak sweet and encouraging words...no matter what occurs, strive for peace. Proverbs 16:24, "Pleasant words are honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."
3. Candle. Let your Light shine for Christ. Matthew 5:16, "Let your light so shine before others so they may see your good deeds."
4. A Christmas Ornament. Be uniquely you! You are a beautiful creation, made by the hands of the Father for such a time as this! I Peter 2:9. "For we are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that we may declare the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light."
5. Word. A scripture or small message of Hope. Be ready to share the true Reason for the Season. JESUS. I Peter 3:15-16, "In your hearts receive Christ as Lord and always be ready to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have."
Beloved, while my gift is symbolic and intangible to you as readers, you have the opportunity to make it tangible and pass it on.
Each day proclaim the good news (live it out in your lives daily) that Jesus saves! Tell everyone the amazing things He does. - Psalm 96:24
Love and a multitude of Blessings,